Lockout Tagout Safety Awareness Training
The primary object of this LOTO Safety Awareness Course is to provide attendees with a strong understanding on how important energy control and application of Lockout Tagout and Energy Isolation in a high risk environment such as a Data Centre.
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
On passing an examination, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
After completing this course, you will have a strong understanding on the following topics:
- What is LOTO?
- Legal Necessities in LOTO
- Types of Tagouts
- Bespoke Solutions for LOTO
- LOTO Safety Protocols
- Group Lockout
- Continuity between work shifts
- Continuity over a long period of time
Our Training Course is carried out remotely with each session usually taking between 2 and 3 hours.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- EH&S Personnel
- Safety Officers
- Plant Managers
- Maintenance Operatives undertaking service or maintenance work on industrial equipment
This LOTO Safety Awareness Course covers the following topics:
- Understanding what LOTO is
- Main Causes of Injuries
- LOTO Procedures
- Benefits of Lockout?
- Who benefits from Lockout Tagout Training?
- Understanding Hazardous Energy
- Hazardous Energy Types
- Injuries from Hazardous Energy
- When to apply Lockout Tagout
- Legal Necessities for LOTO
- The Duty of Employers
- LOTO Devices
- LOTO Tailored Solutions
With over 10 years in the industry and over 5 years as a trainer, our Trainer is highly qualified in the field.
These qualifications include
- FPX Leadership and Project Management
- City & Guilds Level 3 – Inspection, Testing & Verification of Electrical Equipment
- FETAC Level 6 – Electrician
- FETAC Level 6 – Train the Trainer