The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 is class A device that simultaneously monitors RMS values, harmonics, flicker and transients down to a time range of approximately 80 µs.
The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 has 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage and 4 for current. The MAVOWATT 30 features intuitive color touch-screen operation operated with the help of icons and multiple language options. All acquired data is saved to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB and Data communication is optional possible via RS 232, Ethernet or USB.
Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 features
- Power and mains disturbance analysis
- Harmonic analysis per EN 61000-4-7
- Mains quality per EN50160 with statistic bar chart
- Flicker analysis per EN 61000-4-15
- 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage (differential) and 4 for current (current sensor), for measurements at 50 / 60 Hz power frequency
- Data storage to Compact Flash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply)
- Power supply via charging device 90..264 V / 47..63 Hz
- Built-in accumulator for up to 3 hour operating time
- Optional RS232, USB or LAN interface
- Optional current measuring accessories
- High performance DranView PC analysis and evaluation software is available
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.