The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 70 3-Phase Energy & Power Disturbance Analyzer is a power and mains disturbance analyzer. The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 70 fulfills the standards EN50160, EN61000-4-7 and EN61000-4-15, as well as EN61000-4-30.
The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 70 has 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage and 4 for current. The MAVOWATT 70 features intuitive color touch-screen operation operated with the help of icons and multiple language options. All acquired data is saved to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB and Data communication is optional possible via RS 232, Ethernet or USB.
The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 70 offers special modes for the recording of switch-on effects and fault note. Additionally there is an analysis module integrated for the direction of the voltage drop, switching tops of the power factor correction and the quality of motors.
Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 70 features
- Power and mains disturbance analysis
- Harmonic analysis per EN 61000-4-7
- Mains quality per EN50160 with statistic bar chart
- Flicker analysis per EN 61000-4-15
- Recording of switch-on effects and fault note
- Integrated analysis module for the direction of the voltage drop, switching tops of the power factor correction and the quality of motors
- Extended functionality of the power analysis
- Measurement of fast transients with 1 MHz sampling rate
- 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage (differential) and 4 for current (current sensor), for measurements at 50 / 60 Hz power frequency
- Data storage to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply)
- Power supply via charging device 90..264 V / 47..63 Hz
- Built-in accumulator for up to 3 hour operating time
- Optional RS232, USB or LAN interface
- Optional current measuring accessories
- High performance DranView PC analysis and evaluation software is available
- Special version for 50 / 60 Hz and 400 Hz mains frequency – MAVOWATT70-400
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.