The Gossen Metrowatt MAVOWATT 50 features eight isolated measuring circuits – four each for voltage and current. This prevents equalizing current and allowsfor simultaneous measurement of phase and neutral conductor voltage and current.
By connecting a suitable measuring transducer to the The Gossen Metrowatt MAVOWATT 50, the fourth channel can be used alternatively for the measurement of other physical quantities, e.g. the temperature of a motor or transformer, or wind speed at a wind power turbine.
The Metrowatt MAVOWATT 50 is suitable for stationary use and applications as well. The integrated rechargeable battery supplies power to the measuring instrument for periods of up to several minutes in the event of power failure.
Gossen Metrowatt MAVOWATT 50 features
- Complete power disturbance analysis with simultaneous measurement of all relevant mains quantities
- Power and energy analysis in power supply systems, as well as at the outputs of frequency converters
- Harmonic analysis up to the 50th harmonic including sub-harmonics
- Mains quality per EN50160 with statistical bar graph (Quick View)
- Flicker analysis in accordance with EN 61000-4-15
- 8 isolated measuring circuits (4 voltage and 4 current), 100 kHz sampling rate per measuring circuit
- Color touch-screen display, 5½”, ¼ VGA
- Storage of measurement data / settings to plug-in CF memory card or USB memory stick / hard disc
- USB interfaces for external memory
- Ethernet TCP/IP with integrated web server for remote control and read-out
- 4 digital status inputs for indicating consumer operating states
- 4 digital control inputs for synchronizing the measuring interval, and for use as meter inputs
- 1 relay output for alarms
- Power supply output for active current sensors
- Integrated rechargeable battery with charging controller for power failures
- Worldwide use is made possible with a broad range variable power pack (85 to 250 V AC/DC)
- Functionally covered standards: EN 50160, EN 61000-4-7, /-4-15, /-4-30
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.