A challenge for power distribution companies is to maintain a stable voltage supply in the customer delivery point. Customer complaints are often based on unstable voltage conditions. This can be due to varying loads in the customer installation. The combination of load and network impedance must therefore be monitored to determine best solution.
The integrated wireless modem and router allows automatic, remote download of data as well as realtime analysis and configuration. You can easily connect to Unilyzer 900 from any computer or smartphone.
Unipower Unilyzer 900 Power Network Analyser Video
You can view a short introduction video to the Unilyzer 900 below. Having the separate Windows tablet available for configuration and setup (via the instrument’s built-in Wi-Fi) is safe and user friendly.
Unilyzer 900 is designed for electric power distribution companies to fulfill local standards, but it can be used by anyone wanting to troubleshoot problems or to do optimizations in the power network.
- Fulfill local standards and regulations
- Power Quality troubleshooting
- Delivery point norm compliance
- Grid Code measurements
- Energy savings
- Load analysis
- Fault and transient recording
- Quality of supply
Plug and Play
Just load a pre-defined setting and you are up and running immediately. The display gives you valuable information, and it simultaneously allows you to modify settings.
Unilyzer 900 Features
- It’s small size together with the IP65 protection and ruggedness makes Unilyzer 900 an idyllic tool for all field measurements.
- It has no moving parts and has been tested in real, tough environments. The instrument complies with IEC 61000-4-30 Class A for Power Quality measurements, which ensures highest reliability in every advice and conclusion.
- It’s standard memory allows data to be stored for 5 months. In case of a power failure it has an internal battery backup keeping the instrument going.
Gapless measurements and algorithms in accordance with IEC 61000-4-30 Class A
- Measures power and energy in all 3-phase Wye and Delta configurations
Unique method for data compression and storage saving memory usage and thus saving transfer times and costs
- 170 days of measurements with 32 MB standard memory
The instrument has integrated Wi-Fi. You easily connect to Unilyzer 900 from any computer or smartphone. Use your Android smartphone or tablet to check the voltage in an easy, safe and hassle-free way.
Independent of measurement mode, realtime values are shown on the display and can be read from an external PC or via modem simultaneously. Evaluation of voltage sags with norm classification according to different standards and planning levels.
Evaluation and Analysis
The powerful evaluation software PQ Secure is included. The Unilyzer 900 can be integrated into a full size PQ Secure PQ Management System allowing full automatic PQ administration and analysis.
All accessories are designed for practical field use from years of experience. Small, flexible Rogowski type clamps for currents up to 5000A available as well as magnetic core clamps. Transducers have automatic range and type identification (no user action needed). There is a variety of practical instrument bags available that are approved as cabin baggage on airplanes. Highly appreciated magnetic holder available for electrical cabinets.
Examples of measured parameters:
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.